For Residential Owners
Diamond Doors has more than a decade of property management experience in the local Vancouver area rental market. We know what rents for what where! When it comes to marketing rental properties, we use state-of-the-art online marketing techniques to ensure your property gets seen and shown to the most desirable tenants.
We’ll look after:
- Pre-screening and pre-qualifying tenants including rigorous background checks;
- Rent-ready support for your property;
- Marketing and advertising using professional quality photos, professional writers, and state-of-the-art online marketing techniques;
- A robust rental agreement that covers much more than the basic government BC Tenancy Acts agreement;
- Clear communication with the tenant about their responsibilities and obligations as specified by the rental agreement prior to move-in;
- Hassle-free rent collection;
- Remit net rent amounts to an owner’s account;
- Move-in services and inspection complete with photos and a comprehensive condition report;
- In the event of repairs or upgrades, reputable and budget conscious contractors that are licensed, bonded, and insured; and
- Complete peace of mind knowing your property is in professional hands.
Our contacts with large corporations and relocation agents across the city, province, and country means we have pre-approved professionals looking for rental properties. These contacts and our rigorous screening and placement policies means we can find and select the best quality tenants for your property.
Managing good tenant relationships is an integrals part of maximising profits. We take great care to communicate effectively and often with tenants. This helps eliminate problems but more importantly, keeps small problems from getting larger. Sadly, a very small percentage of tenants become problematic. Our experience and knowledge of the BC Tenancy Act allows us to find and manage cost-effective solutions to even the most difficult problems.
We’ve been helping owners with the options, decisions and responsibilities involved when renting a property for more than 10 years. Let us help you maximise the rental potential of your property!